Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lyla is Four!

She's four. Four. Four!

This little girl is one of a kind. She is strong-willed, emotional and downright silly! And I can't imagine her any other way! For as dramatic as she is, there are moments where she can still be very shy and want to give all the attention to someone else. I am constantly amazed at how articulate she is and she reports that she is doing "big" work at school, I know she is excelling beyond her age.  

We had our family birthday celebration in the morning. She got to make breakfast with me - pancakes! and then we got dressed and opened presents. She was thrilled with her scooter and wanted to ride it right then and there in the house. She also got a gymnastics leotard to wear to her party later that day. She wanted it on IMMEDIATELY and didn't take it off the rest of the day. Let me tell you, leotards these days ... I am starting to become a prudish, old woman!


 






No comments:

Post a Comment