Sunday, April 21, 2013

Asa's Protector

Kira is a good dog. She has dropped several rungs down on the ladder over the last few years but she is still our puppy girl. And she had definitely taken on the role of Asa's protector. I think she is much happier to have a little one around her than the older hoodlums that she has to deal with running at her and bouncing balls around her. Surprisingly, Asa's hair pulling seems much more tolerable to her.



Tommy recently had to make a Pecha Kucha presentation for work and he decided to make Kira the focal point of his presentation. He made a slideshow of photos of her over time and set it to the J.B. Jovi song/poem "I'll be there for you." I just rolled my eyes at Tommy when he told me he was doing it, I didn't really think too hard about it. Tommy thought it was funny. 

The women he worked with had visible tears rolling down their cheeks at the end of his recitation. They all thought it was a tribute to Tommy's dead dog. 

Kira is very much alive and kickin', loving on her newest puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment