Sunday, March 6, 2011

He's officially a big boy

Well at least at night when he is sleeping!




Grandma and Papa were in Kansas for this year's music hall of fame induction. Papa only played this year - he decided to give other musicians a chance to be in the limelight after he dominated with multiple inductions the past few years! After the show, they drove to Kansas City, snuck in our house, and got a few hours of sleep before Steven and Lyla woke up to find them sleeping on the futon in the living room.

Later that morning, they brought in their extra mattress for Steven. Tommy and Papa drove around town looking for a box spring and I ran to Target to buy the mattress pad I forgot the day before at Target.

Steven loves his superman comforter and sheets. Tommy found them on Craigslist and bought them without me knowing. I made an offhand comment about not wanting used sheets becuase they might be thin or worn out - he almost reposted the sheets to Craigslist before I had a chance to see them and approve. They are fine and my big boy loves them!

In the six months or so that Steven has been sleeping in his toddler bed he has only fallen out once (that I can remember). We've had no falls out of this bed yet, except for pooh bear but he was okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment