Sunday, February 13, 2011

Things he said at church on Sunday

Steven has been doing great at church ... when we go ... and this Sunday Lyla did pretty good for 3/4 of mass. But while at church, Steven did say and do some pretty funny things ...

First, during the Lord's prayer I held Steven's hand while he continued to play quietly until he thrust his superman toy at me so that I could hold his hand while praying. Wow, superman and the Lord's prayer - what could be more powerful?!?

And then, Steven's timing was impeccable. I am not sure if it was coincidence or if he was truly paying attention but at the exact moment that Fr. Glenn raised the Host, Steven whispered "Blast Off". I was very thankful that he whispered it so that only I could hear. That would have been quite embarassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment