Sunday, September 14, 2014

Steven is Seven

My oldest is Seven and I am not lamenting him growing older ... It always seems like moms get sappy around their children's birthdays because they don't want them to grow older. I feel the opposite. I love the person Steven is growing up to be and I can't wait to see what he does this year!

For his birthday we went to the Royals game. We stayed out much too late but he was having too much fun to make him leave. Then on Saturday he got to have two friends over to go to Power Play and sleepover. Despite not going to school together anymore, Steven and Kaden don't skip a beat when they get together. And Rhys fit in pretty good, too!


We "tailgated" in the parking lot with Minsky's Pizza and cupcakes!


Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast rather than a birthday cake!


Why couldn't I have invented Pokemon? For almost 20 years these silly cards have captured the attention of young boys. I'd be rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment