Thursday, May 10, 2012

End of the year after school program

Steven attends LINC after school care until I pick him up every night. His teacher Miss Lisa was great, she quit a month ago or so to get a better full time job. We were happy for her and Steven still misses her. She started the kids preparing for their end of the year program by helping them memorize their speeches. The kids recited their name, age and what they wanted to be when they grew up.

Steven wants to be a trash man. My hope is that he somehow knows that his mom is a civil engineer and he wants to do sanitation because it is a big part of my profession but I really know he just thinks its cool to ride on the back of a trash truck. Ironically, there was a man in the front row wearing a Sanitation Department shirt. I wonder what he thought.

My video didn't start when I wanted it to but here is a snipet.

No comments:

Post a Comment