Saturday, June 27, 2009

A night out with the girls


Saturday night was really fun for me because I had the chance to meet up with four of my high school girl friends for dinner. I rarely get to see these friends but it has been fun over the years to hear there stories and know that we still click. Jolene, Hannah, Sara and Brie were great to catch up with but I missed everyone else that couldn't come. I especially appreciated that Hannah, Brie and Sara all drove down from the Cities to visit and for Jolene's planning skills!

I was also really thankful for Tommy because he stayed at Lori's house and watched Steven and Lyla all by himself! Not that he hasn't done that before but it was an unfamiliar house and Steven wasn't too happy that Mommy wasn't there to rock him to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment